I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Monday, June 28, 2010
We're Too Cool For Love Lines And Cheap Wine
Well, it's nearly 4pm. I haven't eaten today. Just diet pepsi (1 cal). I'm doing well. Kind of hungry, but that's cos I have no gum. Anyway, dinner is soon, and I plan on having a smaller serving. You see how well I do on weekdays as opposed to weekends. I don't know why - I guess it's because I don't really do anything, so I'm not exposed to food. Ahh well.
Nothing that interesting is going on. There is one thing I should mention though...
I'm going away to the beach with my friends on Friday until Monday. Now, I'm excited, however, being around people for that long, and the amount of food and alcohol that will be there, is simply a recipe for diaster. I have not yet made an action plan, which I should do tonight or tomorrow. I will do exercise - walking along the beach, swimming, etc, so I know that will help. I'm trying not to stress about it too much. I'll think more about it later.
I need to go to the library to borrow a new book to start. The books section looks like it needs to be updated. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment