Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yesterday Was Hell But Today I'm Fine Without You


It's 12.15pm. I woke up not too long ago. I'm starving. I felt physically sick because I was so hungry. I won't eat though. I'll have pepsi. And convince my brother to come down the street with me so I can get gum and tic tacs.

I finally got to sleep last night. It wasn't too bad actually. I listen to the sound of rain on my iPod as a source of background noise, and that seems to really help. I recommend it if you're having trouble sleeping.

Anyway, I'm still really hungry. I'll update later.

__________________________________________________

I feel quite unwell. It's 2pm. I need to eat something. I really do.

__________________________________________________

I ate. But I also weighed myself. 144.4 pounds. Amazing. 88 calories of soup. And a loss. I feel better, and happy. Wonderful. Lalalala. Off to see my cousins now. Smiley smiley. Life is great.

__________________________________________________

It's nearly 6pm. I'm about to go out for dinner. I will reward myself, not binge. I will have pizza and chips. I will not binge on them. Today, I've had diet pepsi (1 cal), soup (88 cals), and 2 biscuits (50 cals). I will enjoy my dinner, and try not to eat anything else. I'll u pdate later and let you know how it goes tonight.

No comments: