Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Never Said 'Don't Go'


It's just past 8pm, and it's absolutely freezing. I just got back from dinner. Fish and chips. Only had one piece of fish (battered, ugh - which is good cos it makes me feel sick, so I can't eat as much). And had some chips. I'm pretty damn full. I'm also pretty sure I should be able to sleep well tonight. Anyway, Imma go chill.

__________________________________________________________

It's around 11.15pm. You'd think I'd be tired after that massive meal. I'm hungry though. Hungry! How is that possible? I'm so confused. Oh well. I also had a piece of bread with peanut butter and two biscuits before - thought I should blog that so I don't forget - and yes, I am feeling hungry. Mind you, now that I think about it, I am a little bit tired. I hope I can sleep tonight. Last night was alright. It would be nice to have that again. And I had good dreams. I can't remeber them, but I know that they were enjoyable.

In other news, I've done so much study. It's amazing. I can learn this whole part of my course during my holidays, and then do even better through relearing - "the most sensitive measure of retention". Hmm, my friend told me today that if I didn't eat, there was no point studying, because I wouldn't remember any of it. But I can rememeber some, and that's the main point. I plan on learning it all again.

Anyway, I should start trying to get myself into bed.

2 comments:

Mia Hollow said...

i love the sound of rain so listening to music and rain would help me fall asleep easily too =)

Mich said...

I can eat and eat and eat and never feel full on my bad days. Even if I feel sick from too much food, I'm still hungry.

And what bollocks, you won't remember anything! I hardly eat, and I retain everything. Like a sponge.

Much love! xXxXx