Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Like A Brand New Trend You'll Be My New Boyfriend



Well, it's 1.17pm. I've eaten so much in the last 15 hours. I'm not going to stress. I'm not going to stress. Just..Eclipse was amazing. I felt so great. I was so drawn in that I didn't care about food and all the other problems in my life. And, tomorrow I'm going away. I'm bringing diet pepsi with me instead of alcohol, and I'll bring some soup as well, to get out of 2 minute noodles and all that jazz.

Sighhh, I don't really like going away. I found out my ex cheated on me while I was away - well, I think he did while I was gone, but he TOLD me what he had done while I was away. What an idiot. I still haven't gotten over that. I finally escape from all of his abuse, and he ruins my holiday. I will never be able to forgive or forget that. ANYWAY, I really don't want to think about that. I want to have a good time, and forget about off of the bad things in my life over the past 12 months.

I am somewhat worried about gaining weight while I'm away though. Obviously there will be a lot of food and alcohol and all of that. I can only hope that we get in some exericse - mind you, it's freezing in Australia at the moment, especially on the beach. I'm sure I'll update later as I become progressively more and more nervous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still find it really odd how it can be our summer and your winter. Although, you get the heat when we're snowed down in England.
Have a great time on holiday! Stay strong :) I know it can be hard, but you can do it.
And a little cold never hurt anyone - your body burns calories trying to heat itself up ;)
x