Ugh. It's 3.37pm. Its so weird to be full. I went out with mum. She made me get lunch. I got away with one white roll (MUCH b'etter than a croissant or a pie or something really bad like that), and a berry smoothie (most of which she had). I also had a little piece of chocolate. And this morning I had two biscuits. It's amazing how much people want to buy you food when they think you don't eat. She was willing to pay anything to see me eat. Anyway, I'd leave that damage at around 500 calories. Today will be a high calorie day because I'm going out to my grandmothers for dinner, and we all know what that means. Let me reiterate:
The only person I will eat for (happy) is my grandmother.
I just can't bear to see her upset or hurt, so somehow, something comes over me, and I don't care that I'm so fat and horrible. I'm happy just to see her happy.
Anyway, I got home, and my brother ran down the stairs. First thing he said to me was: "sup c**t". THIS is why he annoys me. He didn't mean it in a nasty way, but it's still annoying. I wish he was normal.
Okay, I shall go do things.

2 comments:
Some of your brother stories remind me of my little sis. Fun thing about her hitting puberty and me starving is that once she turned 13/14, she was taller and heavier than I am. So now I can hit her when she comes out with all her bratty BS. :D
But if you don't want to get physical, there's all sorts of little things you can do to get revenge. So far, I've peed in my sis's shampoo, covered her sheets in pollen (she has epic allergies), and scrubbed the toilet with her toothbrush.....
I'm not evil, I swear.
xXx
You are SO my inspiration. I need to think up some good ideas like that. I use his girlfriend's makeup that she leaves out in the bathroom, and "accidently" drop her things onto the floor, but I have no other fancy ideas. Hmm, time to get thinking. :)
Post a Comment