I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Monday, July 26, 2010
I Could Be Your Best Bet, Let Alone Your Worst Ex
So, there are some of you who always comment on my posts, offering encouragment, support and advice, and I really want to give you the recognition that you guys deserve.
You guys are absolutely amazing! Mind you, there are many others that leave me random comments, and those always make me smile. It's nice to know that someone cares. If you scroll down, on the left hand side, you can have a look at the list of people that I follow, and find some very interesting blogs there. I hope that everyone that follows me, I follow as well. Honestly, I read EVERYONE'S updates. It's seriously fun to me.
Anyway, it's 855am, I still have a cough and all that. I find it really hard to sleep at night when I can't breathe properly, so that's been keeping me up. The good thing is, it's the start of a new week. That always makes me feel fresh and renewed. Oh, and I'm up so early because uni starts in a week. Time to try and get my body back into a normal sleeping pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I hope you feel better! I follow pretty much everyone who follows me too, just because I like to have a lot of people's blogs to read. The only people I won't follow are the ones who are obviously trying to "catch" an ED.
Have a good evening!
I jut started reading your blog. It's so great! ^_^
I just started my own actually. I think it will help in the long run :)
yayy i love comments too :)
hope you sleep okay..im having a hard time sleeping :(
my thoughts are racing i guess :(
you are sooo lucky that u havent gone back to uni yet!!! I went back last week... I'm guessing u must be at melbourne/la trobe etc.
You don't have to tell me... I know anonymity is good... I sometimes think it's scary that we are both from melbourne.... we could have crossed paths before...
hope ur doing well!
xx
im glad my comments make u happy! i love ur blog! xxxxxxxxx
aww hey hun that was sweet
i love readng ur blog its great
and i appreciate ur comments as well
and i know how much it sucks to not b able to sleep cause u cant breathe cause of coughing but i sweat get cough medicine i take that inbetween my antiboitcs and it helps alot trust me
You are such a sweetheart! Glad you like the comments, because I love your blog!
Hope that cough gets better. Try sleeping propped up on like 6 pillows and rub some Vick's under your nose. That helps me breathe better when I'm congested at night.
xXx
comments are the best things ever. support in general.
my sleeping patterns are pretty fucked too lol
<333 take care
Aww thanks sweetie <3 I just loves commenting on everything :)
Post a Comment