Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You Can Make Me Whole Again


It's 8.35pm. Seriously, thank you for all the lovely comments on my last two posts. Virtual hugs for all of you. You guy are awesome. In other news, I babysat today. Oh, I must admit that despite promising to get up at 10am every day, I just couldn't do it. It's okay though, I find it fairly easy to get up early if I have to. I am so completely looking forward to uni on Monday. I really am. Except the coldsore thing. That sucks. And the laptop I ordered still hasn't come, which is pretty lame.

Anyway, that was a totally detached paragraph. It really didn't flow much. Perhaps I'm just excited. Okay, I'm on my way to becoming somewhat manic. I shall go. I feel like dancing.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I hope you have fun at uni on Monday!! I wish it were time for school for me too :)

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate it. I might not comment on your blog as often, because I don't want blogger and my eating stuff to consume my life, but I will still read :) You're awesome!

pixistix14 said...

Gosh I wanna go dancing so bad. I start University in one month! I don't know anyone there so it's a fresh start to be who ever I want to be! It's refreshing to be a clean slate...

Don't you ever wish all the people who blog with each other could meet up and be fucked up best friends? lmao.

I'm rooting for your weight loss progress our goal weights are about the same but my highest was 155 :/

Dani said...

yay for uni starting on monday u do seem really excited about it thats great hun