Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nothing Is Real


It's 6.05pm. Life is simple. It really is. Uni next week. Many friends. Happy family. Sleeping in. You see, that's the problem. I know so many of you can identify with this. When things are easy, life is not stressful, and the need to control food intake is lessened. Good? Bad? I can't work it out.

There's a boy in my uni friendship group that I'm getting close to. He's a really bad influence though. Smoking, drinking, getting high - that was all in my past. He glamorises it, and convinces me that doing such things are cool. Should I save myself before it's too late? I can't deny that all of those things aren't fun, because they really are, but they aren't exactly healthy. I guess we shall see.

I'm babysitting tomorrow. Looking forward to it as usual. It's always so much fun. I believe I am somewhat disconnected.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

2 comments:

Mia Hollow said...

its good because you feel more sane, yet its bad because you put on weight and feel guilty about it. its a difficult situation when ur life feels more ok than usual.
about that boy.. do only what u feel comfortable with. to be honest, you can do all that stuff while youre still young and if u feel okay about it, i say: go for it!

Mich said...

If you like him, maybe you should go for it. You don't have to smoke, drink, and get high just to be with him. Just go with your gut feelings and see where it takes you!
xXx