I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Thursday, July 29, 2010
I Will Not Let You Fall
Okay, well, it's 2.45pm, and I have this idea. So, next week, uni starts. (Of course, I have a cold sore and a pimple!) Anyway, if I have 2 or 3 apples a day, and then a microwave-ready meal at night, that sounds good, right? Like, these ready-made meals are only around 250-300 cals, and they look really nice. And also, I would let myself have a snack when I really thought I needed it, hopefully preventing binging. I'm not quite sure - it's still just an idea. But it's possible.
Anyway, I have work tomorrow morning (ew) and then I plan on going into the city for a bit to do some shopping. I definantely need some new clothes for uni - particularly jeans - and I get paid tomorrow, so it should work out well.
I've been drinking so much water lately. It's pretty impressive, but annoying of course, as I need to use the bathroom a lot more. Lovely, isn't it?
At the moment, I'm trying to find out how many calories are in these meals I want. Okay, so they're all pretty much below 300 calories. So, if I have one of those for dinner, and then small meals (apples, low calorie snacks) during the day, all shall be well.
Okay, I need to get ready now. I have to pick up my brother from school. I'm such a great sister. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That sounds like a really amazing plan :) I think it is going to be easier to stick with, since your getting a "real meal" for dinner hah.
enjoy the last day of holidays!!!
you may miss the sleep-ins!!!
and I think full meals are definitely good to look forward too all day!
good sister.. haha i never pick mine up... how old is yours?? Mine is 17, lovely boy age..not
good luck with ur plan! it sounds good and doable!
Your plan looks good, but maybe mix up the fruit options instead of just eating apples? I know what you mean about the water- I always have to pee like every 10 minutes if I actually drink the recommended 8 glasses per day!
I don't know if I'll bring my evaluation to the evaluation :) I mostly did it for myself, so I could gather all the needed info in my head. We'll see :)
i love the ready made meals, they look soooo delicious on the box, but they always end up being ugly when i open them hahah, but still very tasty. i used to get the vegetarian meals.
take care <33
sounds like a good plan love :) stay strong xx
It's definately more than possible! You could so do that :). The only thing is to watch out for the nutrition info on those microwave meals, not justthe calories. Some of them are packed with salt!
I'm sure you'll be able to do anything you set your mind to :) Stay strong, sweetie! x
http://Teens.sparkpeople.com had a great calorie counter! I signed up just so I could use that lol :P
But it says you're 18 so you might not be able to use the one for the teens. They have one for adults too--
http://sparkpeople.com
:)
A pimple too?? Aww! I'll pray for you :]
Good luck with your plan! And don't forget to focus on school too, missy. ;)
ur plan sounds amzing i love apples i eat like 3 a day its crazy but they are great
and those ready made meals are good just watch the sodium content thats all
and iknow what u mean about peeing all the time but remember everytime u pee u pee out fat :)
Post a Comment