Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Got Something For You, Baby


It's 11.08am. I just got back to the dentist. Prepare yourself for the side effects of bad habbits: my teeth are getting holes and wearing down from all the diet pepsi and tic tacs that I consume. Yeah. Great. Oh well. I have to go to my grandmother's place for lunch: pancakes. Also, I have a coldsore. Life is brilliant. Not.

Yogurt (150) and cheese (80) for breakfast. Om nom nom.

I don't have much to say at the moment. Uni in 6 days. There's a positive. Life will get better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always say that your coldsore hurts too much to eat :)
Be Happy!
~Trinity

Mich said...

I'm so scared of the dentist. Especially now that my diet consists of pretty much nothing but diet soda and sweets (all those 90 cal fiber bars...). I've got 2 months until I have to go back to my dentist. I'm already having nightmares about my teeth falling out.
Put some Zovirax on the cold sore! It helps them go away faster.

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Coldsore..I hate those mofos :[ GRR

Lets keep our fingers crossed so it goes away before school ;]

pixistix14 said...

Uh yea... the dentist was near tears when he saw my pretty smile getting cavities behind my front teeth..he asked what happened I said I had a Lollipop addiction. :(