Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Know I'm Hurting You


It's 7.15pm. Nothing new to report. However, I do find this interesting. I put a hit counter on my blog on the 23/7/10. It started at zero. Two days later, it is now the 25/7/10, and the counter is at 316. I have 65 followers, and a quite a few more random people reading my blog each day. This is awesome, but seriously, if you don't have a blogspot, I highly encourage you to make one. Blogs help so much in clearing your head and planning things, and just knowing that someone out there is listening.

Anyway, Monday to Friday next week, I will go back to restricting. I'm considering having an apple in the morning, and maybe a couple ricecakes or soup during the day. I also need to train my body into better sleeping habits. I have to wake up early for a blood test tomorrow morning, but after that, I will get up each morning at around 10am. I am so excited for uni to start.

I went to the movies today. I had popcorn. Is it that bad? I hadn't had movie popcorn for so long. It's probably obvious, but yes, I did go with my grandmother. She has this amazing power over me. Only so many things are more important to me than calories. My grandmother, my health (to an extent), and uni. She is making lunch for me on Tuesday - pancakes. I shall not stress about it.

Anyway, Masterchef finale is about to start. I don't know who I want to win. I'm just incredibly excited. :)

4 comments:

Mia Hollow said...

its good you still have something more important than just obsessing over calories. for me, its my boyfriend who keeps me sane.
have fun eating pancakes with her! xxx

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, my family means more than everything to me. And my grandmorher and one of the most wonderful people i know !

Anonymous said...

are one of the most wonderful people i know*

Dani said...

im not close to my family so its nice that other ppl are
im glad that u had fun with ur grandmother :)
and i wanna put a counteron mine that would b fun