It's 8.15pm, and this is how my day has gone:
Day Two
Weight
65.5
Food (vegetables and a boiled potato)
Breakfast - cauliflower and brocolli
Lunch - diet coke
Dinner - boiled potato and raw carrot
Water
Exercise
Walking around all day in the city! Major foot cramps from putting my feet under the treadmil when I was doing situps yesterday.
No wonder I'm losing weight! There is really no desire in eating the food that I'm allowed to eat. I already have a list started of food I want to eat next week (chicken, ham, yoghurt and toast so far). But yeah, I was out in the city all day today. I made a bag of carrot and clery to bring, which I ended up leaving at home!! And the people I were hanging out with were eating fast food and it sucked. Mind you, it was an awesome reason. "I'm vegan" can get you out of almost everything. It's such a brilliant excuse. But yeah, I was somewhat hungry during the day. Also, I think I'm getting a cold, and I was feeling sick, but I don't think that was from lack of food. Oh, and I was supposed to have the boiled potato in the morning for breakfast, but I was in a rush, so I didn't get a chance to make it. I'll have it for dinner instead. Though, my friend told me that if I have a potato for dinner, I won't burn off the carbs cos I'll be sleeping, and it will turn into fat. Is this true?! I really hope not.
Oh, and new weightloss goal. At 60 kilos, I will go on a date with a boy that I have liked since year 9. He still makes me nervous, and is always asking me to go out with him. However, I'm too self conscious. I wouldn't mind going out with a guy who was just average, but this one is damn hot and super experienced, so I want to look good, you know? Maybe I can reach that in a couple weeks. I hope so.
Time for a potato. Woo! Most interesting things I've eaten in the past two days.

10 comments:
Good job! Your intake sounds great :) I wish I was as strong as you...
I don't think that eating a potato before bed will cause you to gain weight. Your friend is just believing diet myths.
Have a great day!
What your friend said about the potato is untrue.. keep strong lovely xx
You're doing soo well! You'll be skinny enough for that date in no time ;)
As long as you burn off the amount of calories the potato has before bed, it shouldn't be a problem. The idea would be to not go to sleep straight after eating.
You're such an inspiration!
Stay strong! :) x
Sounds great! Veganism rocks haha :P
As for the potato - they're wrong, a calorie is a calorie is a calorie and a potato is only about 110 calories. Anyway, keep strong! I'm sure you'll be down to 60 in no time.
Good job sweetie. Your blog is such lush inspiration! :) Love it
Good luck with the rest of the diet, it sounds like it'll be a success, maybe I'll try it... And that's really exciting about your date, you'll look stunning and it'll all be really cute, aw =]
wow ur doing so great yay for that
i tried vegan b4 failed i like ice cream to much eventhough it kills my acid reflux
mayb i will try vegan again
and i def wanna talk u up on the offer to talk about psychology im really thinking about doing it
As you manage to drink so much water? I hope your foot this better, I follow the blog:)
Thank you guys so much! You're all the reason I blog each day. I hope you enjoy it. :)
Haha, you all make me smile so much!
your body still burns calories while you sleep... It takes energy to keep your heart pumping, and your lungs breathing, and your mind dreaming.
While it is true, that you don't want to eat a crap load of food right before you lay down, (which is more of a quantity thing) one potato will get burned off while you are sleeping.
Good luck! I enjoy reading your blog! :)
Post a Comment