Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Have My Emotions, My Heart, and My Soul


Haha. 66 kilos. 145.5 pounds. Thats 2 kilos or 4.5 pounds down. I'm on my third day, and this is wonderful. My lowest weight since this whole obsession started is 65.5 (144.5). Seeing numbers lower than that on the scale would be incredible.
The great thing abut this diet is that I can eat, and I don't feel bad. For breakfast, I'm having a small peeled apple and a kiwi fruit (do you have kiwi fruit in America?). And I'll have the same thing as a snack before lunch. Oh, it is 1.11pm right now, so my breakfast is usually 12.30pm, lunch at 4pm, and dinner at 7pm.

Some people were asking me about control, and claiming that control is not easy for them. Control is not easy as such for me. Yesterday really sucked. I had a nightmare last night that I ate a bowl of hot crunchy chips on my vegetables day. It was horrible. But yeah, it does get to me sometimes.

The thing is, everyone knows that I'm on this diet. I am somewhat doing this to show my family that I CAN stick to something. I WILL do it. Also, I made a big deal the night before I started about buying fruits and vegetables. That got me pretty into it. I try not to be home at dinner time, and I have the diet printed out and stuck in a couple places around my room. Blogging about it also helps. I have quite a few people following to find out how this diet works for me. If it goes well, many of you are going to attempt it as well. I encourage you to write about it. Have even more people relying on you. Lastly, the falling digits on the scale are a BIG motivation. If I get below 65.5, I will be incredibly pleased.

I am somewhat concerned abut next week. Getting off this diet is quite frightening. Will I put all the weight back on? Will I go crazy and eat all these foods I haven't been able to eat? Will all my hard work go to waste? I really hope the answer is no to each of those answers.

You guys can do it if you want to. Take note of what I did, and know that control is all in your head. Feel free to ask me any questions about this diet. Stay gorgeous, girls.

4 comments:

pixistix14 said...

Good job! Isn't it so satisfying to see the numbers drop?
What is your diet? I'm open about my dieting/ED with my boyfriend and he helps me tons.

If you stay strong you'll succeed.

Sarah said...

It's the vegan GM diet. And yeah, it's working pretty well: http://msync.org/health/GeneralMotorsDiet.html
You're so lucky that you have someone to be open about this all with. :)

Liz said...

Great job on losing!! That's amazing :) I'm glad this diet is working out for you. You could just stay on the diet forever, you know. I mean, it is super healthy, so you could just use it until you reach your goal weight, and then add a few things to maintain your weight. Idk, just an idea.

We do have kiwi here! It's one of my favorite fruits, but I don't get it very often... I think that's because a) I am too lazy to peel it and b) it's often expensive because it's not in season.

Sarah said...

Oh haha. I don't peel them. I cut them into halves or quarters and just scrape the insides out with a spoon. Much easier. xD
And that's not a bad idea. I did consider doing a couple days of fruit only a week. :)