Pages

Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Not A Fool Now, So You Better Run And Hide


Well, it's just past 1.30pm. I just woke up. Right now, I'm eating an apple and a kiwi fruit. I also have 2500ml of water next to me. There are some things I feel I need to point out:
  • I have been binging these past few days  - weight is generally easier to lose
  • I'm on school holidays - less temptation, easier to exercise
  • My family know I'm doing this - I have support and won't be forced to eat what they have for dinner
  • I am also having chewing gum and tic tacs
  • I may also be drinking diet pepsi
So, each night I'm going to fill out the following:
Day One
Weight:
Food
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -
Water
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Exercise
 
And that should summarise everything. The diet is clear that you should not be hungry on it, and you should be eating either fruits or vegetables until you're content. I'm quite curious as to what it will be like to be 'content'. I've only really been hungry or extremely full over the past few months.

Anyway, I'll post that tonight, and let you know how it's going so far.

No comments: