I'm taking your advice and looking on the brighter side of life
Followers
Thursday, July 22, 2010
I'm Breaking The Habit Tonight
Okay, I need to make a quick daily plan. It's just past 1.30pm, and I weigh the same as yesterday. I assume this is partly because I didn't go on the treadmil. Unfortunantely, my brother and father and both sick again. I shall go on if they are both awake and all a bit later. Now, I'm supposed to have 8 bananas, 3 cups of milk, and soup. I don't think I'll be able to do three whole glasses of milk, but I'll try. So far, this is the plan:
Breakfast - 2 bananas
Lunch - soup, 2 bananas
Dinner - 2 bananas, soup, milk
Okay, I'll probably write more on this post later. I don't know. I'm still tired. :)
_________________________________________________________
It's close to 3.30pm. In some cruel twist, I got on the treadmil for five minutes before my dad called and made me take my brother to the doctors. Ughh. Well, I'm going to have a shower and have some soup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that seems like a yummy plan, hope you get through it all right
<333
Wow, that's A LOT of bananas! Don't worry about not losing- that just happens sometimes. You'll get there :)
Stay strong and have fun with the bananas!
Post a Comment