Well, it's just past 8pm. This is how it's gone so far:
Day One
Weight
68 kg
Food (fruits)
Breakfast - small apple and kiwi fruit
Lunch - mandarin and 5 strawberries
Dinner - 2 kiwi fruit
Water
Exercise
20 mins treadmil, 18 sit ups (refer to side bar)
All has been fine, except for the water intake. I'll probably only make half of what I'm supposed to. I'm literally not thirsty at all. Usually I love water. I think this is because I'm having so much fruit. I'll be having more fruit later tonight, probably another kiwi fruit, and maybe an apple. Also, I found msyelf hungry today, particularly this afternoon. I know this is wrong, and obviously I'm not eating enough, but at least I'm trying.

5 comments:
Looks like you're doing a great job so far! Don't worry about the water intake- what's most important is that you don't feel dehydrated. I don't need to drink 8 glasses of water per day to be hydrated, so maybe you don't either. Good luck tomorrow!
I really like your blog, im so wowed about how much you lost. It really motivat me. How long did it take you ? I love water too, i drink tons during the day at work, but when i get home i dont really drink anything, kind of wierd !
Keep up the good work :)
your on a roll girl! i hope that fruit diet is all that its said to be, good luck <333
there's a lot of water in fruit so thats probably why your not thirsty..
Stay strong! I can't wait to see how you do
To Lindsay, I started trying to lose weight back in December. It went from a simple diet to an obsession. However, I do also binge, so my lowest weight (55.5) is rarely closely reached.
Post a Comment