Pages

Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

I Need To Know If What I'm Doing Is Right


It's 9.30am, and I feel like crap. I ate, then I was up late in bed trying to do pushups. Of course I gained, but what did I expect? Nothing was ever said about going back to 'normal' eating. I'm at work, and I feel incredibly sick. You know how it is. Blocked, runny nose. Cough. Headaches. All that jazz. Unfortunantely, because I'm on anti-depressants, I can't take cold and flu medication. I really have to get better by myself. This means it takes twice as long as usual, and I have to domy best to be healthy. As I said, if I was sick for uni starting, I would not be happy in the least. Ugh, I should try and work. I'm only here until 11am.

3 comments:

V. said...

i love your blog. i just started mine today- feel free to check it out. it's always better when you have people to talk to.

http://thinspira-tion.blogspot.com/

Mia Hollow said...

hope you get better soon =) xxxxxxx

Lulu said...

stay strong lovely, hope you feel better soon xx