It's 9.10pm. I just turned down a croissant. All I've had today is diet pepsi (1), gum (10), and a small serve of fried rice and marinated chicken (est. 400). I'm hungry. Sleep seems quite far off. I will probably have a couple vita-grains before bed. I'm so motivated though, hitting my lowest weight today. It's absolutely brilliant.
My hair seems to be growing longer as well. No idea how that fits in with malnutrition, but I'm not complaining. It's probably because I've stopped attacking it as much with hair straighteners, so that's pretty awesome.
I'm in a fairly good mood. I just went to a music night at my old secondary school to watch the year 11s play. Some of them are so amazing. They have these brilliant ideas, and many of them play more than one instrument. It did make me miss performing (I used to sing - did it as a year 12 subject, and did small performances elsewhere). Maybe one day I will start again.
Anyway, I have a major headache. I might watch a movie, because I really don't feel like a shower. Hopefully sleep is somewhat easy tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment