Notice how I haven't complained much about not being able to sleep? I've adjusted to it. I stay up really late occupying myself: studying, watching movies, watching television, reading, on the internet. I don't stress about the fact I can't sleep. I try to think about it positively - that I have more hours during the day to do things. Also, since I'm on holidays, I can sleep in until midday. I'm somewhat concerned about what it will be like when uni starts again, but that's not until August, so I shouldn't let it worry me too much.
I'd also like to say thank you to all of you who have left me comments on my posts. It's absolutely lovely to know that people are reading about my life and have something to say about it. I truly appreciate all of your thoughts, suggestions, and general replies.
Well, it's nearly 11pm. I might have a shower, and then read/watch tv until I get tired. I've eaten a proper amount today, so I probably shouldn't be up too late. Brilliant.
No comments:
Post a Comment