Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Forced Heartbeats And Broken Mirrors



Haha, it's just after 12pm, and I just weighed myself: 146.6 pounds! That's really nice. I know it's because my period is finishing, so I'm much less bloated then yesterday, but I'm really pleased with this.

I've been reading on forums that people believe that only eating dinner slows the metabolism. I need to find out more about this, because I really have no idea what to think about it. I'm going to do some research, and I'll let you know what I find.

I'm going out to a music night tonight, which should be fun. I need to straighten my hair and all that jazz, which I always enjoy. I plan on only eating dinner tonight, of course with diet pepsi, gum, and tictacs during the day.

Also, I started reading the book "Skinny Boy" by Gary A. Grahl. It's quite interesting, but the "voice of anorexia" is really frequent, and I find it quite annoying. However, I do understand it's importance.

Anyway, I'm off to do some things. I'll update soon.

______________________________________________________

So, I did some resarch (it's now 1.45pm), and there are so many mixed ideas. There are many testimony's towards weight being lost dramatically, but there are still studies to show that it slows the metabolism.
There's many here.
I also just found out that there is a diet based on eating only one meal a day: The Warrior Diet. Seems pretty fair.
 
Anyway, my fingers are REALLY cold. I'm going to go shower.

No comments: