Ugh. It's nearly 10am. I ate breakfast for the first time in a while today. Unfortunantely, my stomach just threw it back up. On a high note, it got me out of work for today. Oh, and same weight as yesterday, today. I'll finish this later. I still don't feel well.
______________________________________________________
Mum thinks I have food poisoning. I feel somewhat better. It's nearly 4.15pm. Today, I've had almost 1000 calories. Don't ask. Please. I don't plan on weighing myself until next week to prevent epic depression. Chances are, I'll give in by Saturday. Ughh, gross.
It's okay though. I didn't have to stay at work. I got to come home and watch Girl, Interrupted. And, Australia now has a female Prime Minister. That's wonderful.
Okay, I should go do some stuff. I'll update later. I need to tell you about the book I'm reading: Skinny Boy. It's awesome. Like you.
______________________________________________________
It's just past 9.15pm. I'm exhausted. My parents have people over who will get progressivly more drunk over the next two hours. Ugh. I've eaten so much today. It got to the point where I didn't care any more. This rarely happens, so I shouldn't complain, but still. I'm out for a bit. SO tired.
The upside of a binge? I will sleep well tonight!

2 comments:
I <3 Girl, Interrupted. I could watch that 100 times. Good idea! I'll be watching that as I go to sleep...xo.
Hope you're feeling better, luv! Stay strong!! xXx
Post a Comment