Well, it's 12.40pm. I only just woke up. I had a pretty bad night last night. Couldn't sleep until around 2.30am. That would be fine, but I went to bed at around 11.30pm. I read an entire book! Second Star to the Right. It was pretty good. I'm going to add a page for the books that I read. It won't be a fancy summary, just a simple paragraph on what I thought about the books I read - the one's about anorexia. I was thinking about it last night, and reading these types of books, however much they interest me, they also scare me. Half of the time, the main character dies or is seriously unwell, and the other half they 'get better', but no recovery is described. Well, I guess that's how it is.
Anyway, I don't plan on eating today until dinner - lasagne! I'm trying to work out how many calories would be in a piece, and I really have no idea. I think I might check out the internet and get a rough idea, because I really don't know, myself.
My brother took my phone to work experience. I really don't like not having a phone. Well, he didn't take my phone. He took my phone battery, and that means my phone doesn't work. Ughh. But I can deal.
Hopefully I can convince myself to vacuum my car out today. It's quite nice outside. My fingers and feet are cold, as usual, so hopefully the sun is out. Winter in Australia is lame. I'll update soon. Got to try and do this page on books.

No comments:
Post a Comment