Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Prescription Drugs And Photographs


Well, it's nearly 4pm. I promise I didn't just wake up. I got up at around 12, and went to my aunty's to hang out with my cousins while she went shopping. It was awesome. We ran around and danced for ages, and I got a really good work out. Oh, and I woke up today at 146 pounds again, so that's all good.

I've just started drinking some diet pepsi (1), and I will have some gum soon (5). And I need to go downstairs and peel/slice some potatoes. Ugh - scalloped potatoes. Can you say cream, cheese, and eggs? Hopefully I can get a much smaller serving.

My aunty keeps telling me I'm looking smaller. I told her it was a life style change. I feel bad always turning down food at her place because her sister had an eating disorder when she was my age, to the point that she had to go in to hospital and all that. I promised to have lunch with her on Friday. Hopefully it's something simple. I generally have higher calorie days on the weekend anyway, so I won't stress too much.

Anyway, I should go to start dinner. I'll update soon.

______________________________________________________

Ugh. I feel sick. Just had dinner. It's 7.30pm. I hate feeling full. So much. Sleep last night was pretty bad. I don't have much plans for tonight. Study. Shower. Read. Maybe a movie. Ugh, I feel very unwell. I need to go lie down or something.

No comments: